Saturday, May 22, 2010

Loving lists

My busy project continues with deadline #1 met!  This week I've also been playing with unseasonal tropical deluges and urban flooding, and now, insect infestations - termites to be precise.  Just another week in the tropics.

I am a lover of lists.  And this week there have been some wonderful lists in the blogosphere!

And, not to be outdone, our regular list-posters:
  • Suburban Yogini brings joy to the web every Thursday with her "Things I love Thursdays",
  • And on Fridays, Roseanne from It's All Yoga, Baby, brings us the weekly scoop of what's hot and what's not with yoga in the media!
Do you love lists? What are some of your bloggy lists that you couldn't do without?

3 comments:

  1. It's so kind of you to link to my post - thank you! Thank you for these other links as well - I hadn't visited a couple of these yet, and I'm glad to be introduced.

    Good luck with the rest of your project (and with the termites)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love lists, too... maybe too much, in fact...

    thanks for the comment re: the ants. you *are* arjuna :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lists are great! As are the lovely bloggers who post them!

    ReplyDelete