Friday, October 15, 2010

Friday blanks

Oooooh, don't you just love a blank slate?  A blank mind?  A blank... blank to fill in?  Courtesy of Lauren, here are a few filled in blanks.  :)  And ooooh I do love Fridays!

1. Blogging is... a fun creative outlet and a way to connect with people.

2.  A current fashion trend I wish I was brave enough to wear is... well, I am pretty far removed from the fashion world and I have no idea what's hot and what's not.  But I can tell you, if I lived in a temperate climate there is only one word: boots.  Boots, boots, boots, boots.  Sigh...

3.  My greatest accomplishment in life thus far is... being me.  Seriously.  I spent a long time wondering who to be - it took a lot to just be me.

4.  If I had to choose between a mountain or a beach vacation I'd choose: mountains! Any day. I loooooove mountains.  The cool climate, the amazing scenery, cozy dinners by the fire.  (Plus - I live by the beach!)

5.  A talent I wish I had is... saying what's on my mind and getting it over with.  I'm more the type to mull it over, hold it in, and then mull it over some more.  And folks, this usually ends in tears.  I wish I could just get it out and then move on - I admire the people who can!

6.  A talent I do have is... singing.  And I do love it!

7.  This week... has been kind of emotionally draining, to be honest.  But the weekend is looking good with some sailing, some diving and some time with my sweetie. :)


Well that's all for now peeps... And remember to comment on my last post if you have any musical inspiration for me!  Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I do envy you ... I wish I could sing! My singing is *always* off-tune, but I do it anyway :).

    Love boots too, and I'm in a place that calls for it in the fall and winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, am obsessed with boots. Right now = ankle boots. I've been spending way too much time on Endless picking out my next purchases. Also, I wish I could hear you sing!

    ReplyDelete